Thursday, February 05, 2009

He's baaaack! (Thankful List Day 36)

Jon is home! He's been away for 3 days for the Court of Master Sommelier seminar and exams in New Orleans. It's been a tough 3 days because Elyse got sick just before he left and has had a nasty cold. To make matters even more interesting, today she decided to spew a bucketful of puke all over herself and the car seat. In the process of trying to change her out of her vomit-soaked clothing, I managed to make things worse and transfered a bunch on to myself *eek*

Miraculously, I survived the day, even though Elyse sprung another surprise on me later in the evening. Thankfully, it happened in the bathtub and there was no clothing involved.

After all is said and done, I'm very glad to have my husband home. Things just aren't the same without him.

No comments: