Sunday, February 15, 2009

Winging it (Thankful List Day 41)

OMG, OMG, OMG...I am so behind on the posting. Been very busy lately with many things, especially with the selling of our things on craiglist, planning yard sales, unpacking and organizing of things, making endless lists of things that we need for the move home...and trying my best to get winezen.com up and running. Major emphasis on the word 'TRY'.

I'm completely feeling my way around on this one. Didn't study this in school, nor took any courses on building websites. Thankfully, there are many web hosting services available nowadays with a myriad of templates and website building tools on hand. Absolutely fabulous for people like me!!

Needless to say, it's still taking me a while to get things going. But at least, things are moving in the right direction.

No comments: