Thursday, February 05, 2009

Space, lots and lots of space. (Thankful List Day 35)

It was the second day Jon's been in New Orleans. I wanted to keep myself busy, so along with Lisa's invitation to drive up for dinner, I decided to quickly pack up as much stuff that I want to sell as possible, and drive it up to her place. I managed to throw out a few more boxes of things, stuff I had NO idea why I still had. Also, succeeded in packing up the Highlander so efficiently that I had to take a photo because I was so proud of myself! *giggle*

What I'm most thankful for is that Lisa has a humongous garage that is already packed with her things, and also a bunch from a friend who is out of the country. Now, she has the load that I brought up yesterday...and scarily, there's a lot more where those came from.

*Takes a deep breath*

No comments: