Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Piles and piles of it (Thankful List Day 34)

Piles and piles of laundry, that is.

Somehow it seems like we have more laundry than the average family, but I could be mistaken. I have my set days for certain loads of laundry - Monday is towel day, Tuesday is whites, Wednesday is darks and colours, Thursday is Elyse's clothing, etc.

Most tenants in apartment buildings resort to using the laundry rooms available. I, uh, would have BIG problems washing my clothes in the same machine which has just washed somebody else's undies. Thankfully, I don't have to. I have my own trusty washer and dryer which I bought from a friend a few years ago. She got married and moved in with her husband, so she didn't need hers anymore. Furthermore, she let me have them both at a very decent price.

Very, very thankful for that. Now, onwards with the next load.

No comments: