Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bailed out again (Thankful List Day 30)

Without getting into too much detail, I'm SO pleased and relieved that Jon doesn't have to drive all the way to New Orleans next Tuesday and back again Thursday. Due to some failed financial juggling, I had been struggling to figure out how to get him there safely and back for his Court of Master Sommelier seminar. I was venting to my parents about it and they offered to help us out. I am SO, SO, SO thankful!! We love you, mum and pa!

After some desperate last-minute scrounging online, I managed to find him a good package deal on Expedia. So I am very pleased to announce that Jon will be flying there by AA, and will be staying over at the very hotel that the seminar will be held. He won't even have to drive anywhere.

Now, I wish I could go too *sigh*.

No comments: