Monday, January 05, 2009

Grasping at non-existent straws (Thankful List Day 5)

Today has been a very tough day to be thankful about much. Jon and I had a huge bomb set upon us by.... well, I shall not go into details lest I be accused of making the earth spin in the wrong direction.

But I made a resolution to be thankful for at least one thing every day, and I shall stick to my promise. Well...I am thankful for silly comedy movies, "Good Luck, Chuck" with Dane Cook, and "Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay". First one, very funny, but only if you have a pretty open mind and sick sense of humour. Second movie..not as funny as the first one.

Nonetheless, we had our share of mind-numbing chuckles today, without having to resort to alcohol. Oh, and thankfully, also had some leftovers from yesterday. (refer to previous post)