Saturday, January 10, 2009

Online garage sale (Thankful List Day 9)

In the past two years, we've had lots of reasons to be very grateful for Craigslist.com. It is a free online classifieds website where people go to post all sorts of things and services for sale. I've sold many things through my listings on craigslist, including my old car, some clothes, old electronics, some costume jewellery, furniture, wine glasses and ...oh SHOES! Not to mention, we scored a second-hand, fantastic, huge two-door refrigerator for nothing more than 4 bottles of champagne. Some people are still up for bartering. Imagine that!!!

I live in an apartment and am not able to have frequent garage or yard sales. So, it's been lots of fun to be able to slowly get rid of stuff in preparation for our move home. Looks like I'll have to keep on going with my inventory in storage. *sigh* I think I'll wait till after Chinese New Year.....

P.S. Sorry for the short post. Forgot to blog earlier, and am now too sleepy.

No comments: