Friday, January 16, 2009

Circling the Target (Thankful List Day 15)

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Target? Target, the wonderful, brilliant discount superstore that has a very special place in my heart. Ahh....it's a great place to be, even if just browsing. Some days, we hang out at the toy department and let Elyse roam around playing with some toys. We don't usually end up buying anything, but we have tons of fun with her!

Best part of Target is the fantastic discounts they have on clearance items. Most items go on clearance due to season changes and to make space for new stock. This is where I come in - I hound the aisles looking for amazing deals and usually find some cool stuff - soft new crib sheets for Elyse at 50% off, clothes for Elyse at 50 - 75% off, toys, books, DVDs. Even some food stuff once in a while like coffee, cereal, cookies, etc.

With the small budget I have, this is the way to go for our family. I will miss this place a whole lot when we leave for home.

Did I mention I LOVE Target??!?

5 comments:

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

me too... me three... me four...

absolutely LOVE it. Sigh! Too bad we don't have it here.

ARGH!!!

Foodie Queen said...

we need to petition for Target to open some stores in KL. It will be the only thing I will miss here, oh and Whole Foods too...*CRY*

Charlene n Kevin said...

Ooohhh I love Target too! Kohls is not too bad either. Love thier sales!

Thanks for linking me ;P

Foodie Queen said...

No problem, Charlene. Sorry it took me so long. I have been lazy about a lot of things :P

cEntuRIoNniess said...

It will just turn out to be another tesco or giant.. rather sad